Passport updating name

If you are legally changing your name you will need to renew your passport.The full fee is payable and no concessions are given for validity of your prior passport.Please note, although government departments will accept a marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate to double-barrel your surname in your passport, many companies and organisations will not, especially the financial institutions.


Let us provide you with everything you need; company specific name change forms, ready to send letters and faxes and comprehensive name change procedures for hundreds of Australian organisations.

You must have a divorce order, a BDM marriage certificate or BDM relationship certificate.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>